When you let alien people invade your country
corella
2011-08-14 07:53:41 UTC
The promise of unearned real estate profits lures
the plucky little Aussie lemmings onward. The Pied
Piper of plague immigration plays a happy tune,
but only these witless lemmings follow it and
swarm over the financial cliffs of Ponzi Land. As
Australia "hurtles down the track" to the end game
of unsustainable overpopulation and social
collapse, the "unparalleled prosperity" the media
drones and politicians once peddled to the
sheeple, will seem as silly as wings on a pig.
Racial blackmail is used to bring Aussies to heel,
while they are replaced by third world scab
labour. Too guilt-ridden to even fight back
against ethnic resentment actively encouraged by
the mass immigration and cultural diversity
industries.

Bovine consumers failing to fully understand that
the natural tendency of every government is to
grow steadily worse. Our semi-privatized mass
immigration system is a disaster that encouraged
lazy and stingy business people to solve their
recruitment, retention and training problems with
imported scab labour. It spoon-feeds plague
landlords desperate tenants. It is still near
impossible to borrow money to buy a modest
dwelling in a rural area. Would the reason for
that be the banks want you continue to part with
your income as a Rental Milch Cow rather than a
home-owner? Plague immigration strikes again!

In a few years, when it is too late, the drooling
bovine masses will be very concerned about
population growth, as overpopulation directly
undermines their quality of life and their
opportunities. Third world cesspits are bad models
to emulate. In general, the wealthy enjoy the
fruits of mass immigration while the poor bear the
brunt of it. Shepherds fleece their sheep and
predators slaughter them. Immigrants have to live
somewhere, so real estate and rents rise -
benefiting the wealthy. Plague immigration gives
administrators an excuse to impose expensive
desalinated water on the public. These plants can
intake enough infected water from sewage outflows
that the membrane technology passes viral
pathogens into our water supply.
Kangaroo Court Australia
2011-08-15 03:54:30 UTC
No matter how much money goes into public
transport and infrastructure, Australian cities
are third world slums packed with white trash
Australians aren't white and neither are you. You've accomplished nothing
that has improved the white race, so stop pretending to being a member.
You're just a poorly educated, underachieving right wing stooge. You're so
low in the pecking order that all no whites are above you. You have no
money.
Kevin MacDonald: "Australians Are The Niggers Of The White Race" - Should Not
Consider Themselves White or Christian
MacDonald's thesis says that Australians are the decedents of British
criminals, the low life's of British society, bottom of the barrel. That
means they are descended from men who sodomized each other on a regular
basis, and are also born criminals who cannot be trusted. Australians are
weak, bigoted and stupid. They prefer to be hewers of wood and haulers of
water than innovators or inventors, and always do as the USA says because
they have no minds of their own. In Afghanistan, their soldiers are afraid
to patrol after dark or engage in battle with the Muslims. Fear of Muslims
runs deep in Australian society. Australians are famous for complaining and
doing nothing about their plight. Outside of Australia, they are regarded as
drunken, stupid buffoons.
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41977
Saving private Wilkie, By suing the Chief of Navy and Chief of
Defense
for $100million for the conspiracy to cause injury and unlawful
Racial
Discrimination in Breach of Contract

Dear Mr Andrew Wilkie MP,
Chief of Defense,
Chief of Navy,
Australian Prime Minister,
Australian Foreign Minister,
Australian Federal Police,
Independents in the Australian Federal Parliament,
Australian Human Rights Commission,

Mr Wilkie, I understand you have been under pressure over your
alleged
Nazi Salute hazing of cadets some 20 years ago.
I can tell you Sir, that it is a culture of Discrimination, race and
gender that has been, if not encouraged, at the very least has been
ignored for a long time.

I was no surprise to see if come ahead recently.

However, the coverup and the corruption goes all the way to the High
Court Australia. The honourable Michael Kirby has already leveled
Racial Discrimination at the High Court Australia.

What is the intent to the Australian Parliament to deal with
arbitrary
and malicious and incompetent decisions from the Australian
Judiciary and High Court Australia, with the intent to pervert the
rule of law and the Australian Democracy, with the intent to deprive
and cause injuries
and death.

After requesting that the Australian Human Rights Commission
terminate
complaints of unlawful racial discrimination, We have not recieved
any
correspondence from them.
What is the intention of the Australian Parliament dealing with the
Australian Human Rights Commission, perverting the Australian Human
Rights Act 1986?

Two further complaints are now filed against

1. Chief of Defense and Chief of Navy for unlawful racial
discrimination against LT Charles Pham, in failing to provide proper
equipment and breach of contract and breach of duty of care, and
defamation;

2. The Senate Committee for Constitutional and Legal Affairs:
Senators
Barnett and Crossin et al, for conspiracy to pervert parliamentary
privilege to racially discriminate in senate inquiries.

We ask that the Australian Human Rights Commission terminate these
two
complaints asap. They have consent from us to use any pathetic
reasons
that they have been using: Out of time, Lacking in Substance.

If we don't get the termination papers by 30th May, we will consider
them terminated and that the Australian Human Rights Commission has
conspired to pervert the Human Rights Act. Citizen Arrest will be
filed against them and they may be apprehended on Indigenous and
Aboriginal Lands at any time and any place.

We advise the Australian Parliament that the Australian Constitution
is self-activated and doesnt need order from the High Court
Australia.
We advise the Australian Parliament of the Rule of Law enforced by
Lehane J in a 2000 decision for summary dimissal.

The dishonorable Australian Judicary and High Court Australia has
been
abusing their position and trust, in particular the use of ex parte
submissions where the appellant has no right of reply.

If the Australian Judiciary cannot follow their own laws, we will
apply Indigenous and Aboriginal Laws and International laws and the
Discrimination Act (UK) 1992.

In addition, we believe that curbing the power of gambling and pokies
is a wonderful idea: No need to play Russian Roulette with people's
lives. Data have shown that low income gamblers are most addicted
seeking to better their lives in the incorrect manner.

Signed:

Charles PHAM

Thursday, April 28, 2011

for Indigenous & Origines Genocide Centre
Director: Robbie THORPE
Special Counsel: Charles PHAM
PO BOX 1007
Springvale