Logan bogan single mum "murdered" kids in hot car
Anonymous
2019-11-25 11:13:49 UTC
Why not manslaughter? Did she come home from a sex party
with toddlers in the car ... off her tits on drugs ....
wake up after midday and think FUCK I FORGOT MY KIDS!!!
Rod Speed
2019-11-25 17:57:12 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Why not manslaughter?
That’s a pretty common approach, start with the worst
possible crime and then let the perp admit to a lesser crime.

Its just happened with the irish truck driver in the UK who
drove the refrigerated truck with 39 dead Vietnamese inside.
He was originally charged with murder and has now pled
guilty to the lesser charges of to conspiring with others to
assist illegal immigration
Post by Anonymous
Did she come home from a sex party with toddlers
in the car ... off her tits on drugs .... wake up after
midday and think FUCK I FORGOT MY KIDS!!!
It looks more likely that the stupid cow locked them
in the black car in the sun in the front yard so she
could get off her face in the house. But it remains
to be seen what the prosecution will claim in the trial.
Peter Jason
2019-11-26 20:32:22 UTC
On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 12:13:49 +0100 (CET), Anonymous
Post by Anonymous
Why not manslaughter? Did she come home from a sex party
with toddlers in the car ... off her tits on drugs ....
wake up after midday and think FUCK I FORGOT MY KIDS!!!
Another good reason to have a licence before having kids.
Only reputable women, with good morals and proper means should apply.

Christ, I ned a licence to have a cat!
news18
If you say so.
Daniel60
2019-11-27 05:30:28 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Peter Jason
On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 12:13:49 +0100 (CET), Anonymous
Why not manslaughter? Did she come home from a sex party with toddlers
in the car ... off her tits on drugs .... wake up after midday and think
FUCK I FORGOT MY KIDS!!!
Another good reason to have a licence before having kids.
Only reputable women, with good morals and proper means should apply.
Why only women?
Yeap!! I've met some guys that should never have the chance of screwing
a woman ... even with just the slightest chance of producing offspring!!
Daniel
Dechucka
2019-11-27 01:34:21 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Why not manslaughter? Did she come home from a sex party
with toddlers in the car ... off her tits on drugs ....
wake up after midday and think FUCK I FORGOT MY KIDS!!!
Another good reason to have a licence before having kids.
Only reputable women, with good morals and proper means should apply.
Christ, I ned a licence to have a cat!
I need one to have a bee,Monty Python told me. Where do you need a cat
license in Aus?
Peter Jason
2019-11-27 04:22:38 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Why not manslaughter? Did she come home from a sex party
with toddlers in the car ... off her tits on drugs ....
wake up after midday and think FUCK I FORGOT MY KIDS!!!
Another good reason to have a licence before having kids.
Only reputable women, with good morals and proper means should apply.
Christ, I ned a licence to have a cat!
I need one to have a bee,Monty Python told me. Where do you need a cat
license in Aus?
In Melbourne, where the city council has been infected with the
Greens.
Dechucka
2019-11-27 06:08:19 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Anonymous
Why not manslaughter? Did she come home from a sex party
with toddlers in the car ... off her tits on drugs ....
wake up after midday and think FUCK I FORGOT MY KIDS!!!
Another good reason to have a licence before having kids.
Only reputable women, with good morals and proper means should apply.
Christ, I ned a licence to have a cat!
I need one to have a bee,Monty Python told me. Where do you need a cat
license in Aus?
In Melbourne, where the city council has been infected with the
Greens.
I assume it is actually registration under the Companian Animals Act but
yeah close enough
news18
doe he need the licence or does the cat to be able to associeate with him?
Dechucka
2019-11-28 05:55:47 UTC
snip
Post by Dechucka
I assume it is actually registration under the Companian Animals Act but
yeah close enough
doe
Not sure what the rules are for keeping Cervidae but it may be
expensive, very 'deer' in fact