The third world Australia in which more and more people will be sharing less and less, but the wealthy will have more and more
corella
2011-04-13 03:31:15 UTC
The rotten work of national destruction has been
very easy for the frenzied globalist politicians
and media drones, because they never got much of a
fight from spineless Australians who couldn't go
two rounds with a revolving door. I suggest that
it is the poorest members of the public who pay
for the globalist treason of plague immigration.
Thus spake Doctor Mengele: "Commercial efficiency
is just the modern way of making subhuman
resources and imported scab labour more productive
for globalism and its shareholders, or as we like
to say around here - Arbeit Macht Frei!"

Australians now have a political system committed
to globalist insanity with uncontrolled plague
immigration and the deliberate impoverishment and
disarming of most citizens seen as a way to handle
the awful consequences of globalism. Floppy
multicultural jellyfish find that calling someone
a racist is much easier than turning on their
brains. Typically, mummy and daddy protected these
halfwit darlings from reality well into their
retarded adulthoods. As an example of endemic
corruption and stupidity, plague immigration is
the sacred cow that the globalist mass media will
never examine in the context of the environment,
quality of life, or anything that might complicate
real estate profits.

They all like to splash around in the plague
immigration sewer, even the so-called
conservatives! But it takes a cynical breed of
quisling to stay in power by financially
accommodating the immigrant hordes with our tax
money. The "wonderful imported scab labour" are
only "wonderful" because they work in filth,
without safety and without decent pay. If you are
lazy because you won't sweep up asbestos fibres
into clouds of lethal dust, your "laziness" may
save your life. The position our bipartisan
racketeer "leaders" take on the nation's future
sustainability is plain and clear: more
unsustainable plague immigration to appease
criminal developers, speculators, bloodsucking
landlords and property pimps.
takeitelsewhere
takeitelsewhere
Ördög
2011-04-14 00:10:47 UTC
"corella"
Take it elsewhere!!!
Kangaroo Court Australia
2011-04-14 11:55:34 UTC
SIGNED: Perverting the Rule of Law, Perverting International Treaties,
Judicial and extra-judicial corruption leading to a Legal Void and
setting the "White Dogs" on the Indigenous and Origines Peoples

Dear Australian Prime Minister,
Australian Foreign Minister,
Australian Federal Police,
Independents in the Australian Federal Parliament,
The Mayor of the Corporation of the City of Port Augusta,

"White Dog is a 1982 American drama film directed by Samuel Fuller
using a screenplay written by Curtis Hanson loosely based on Romain
Gary's 1970 novel of the same title. The film depicts the struggle of
a dog trainer named Keys (Paul Winfield), who is black, trying to
retrain a stray dog found by a young actress (Kristy McNichol), that
is a "white dog"—a dog trained to viciously attack any black person.
Fuller uses the film as a platform to deliver an anti-racist message
as it examines the question of whether racism is a treatable problem
or an incurable condition."

Is this what is meant by "I'll set dogs on Aboriginal campers, says
mayor of Port Augusta, South Australia"

The forwarded email can be seen the result of the dogwhistling from
corrupt and racist High Court of Australia, in perverting the
Australian Constitution, and International Human Rights Treaties
signed by the Australian Parliament and PMs.

1. The Australian Human Rights Commission has indicated that racist
Judges can pervert international treaties, and local laws; does the
independence of the Judiciary include the right to pervert written
laws. We seek that the Australian Federal Police, investigate and
prosecute the Human Rights Commission and the lawyers instructing them
on the pervertion of justice (2-5 years imprisonment under the
Constitution), by refusing to investigate unlawful discrimination AND
then to refuse to terminate complaints under HREOC1986 s46PO.

2. We seek the Australian Federal Police to investigate the extra-
judicial corruption of the Australian Federal Court Registry
(Melbourne), and the Australian High Court Registry (Melbourne)
including registrar Rosemary Mussolino for the pervertion of justice
and the Constitution, in denying filing of applications and Notices of
Constitutional Matter. The Corruption of the Commonwealth Attorney
General(s) and the Mental Midgets on the Australian High Court is that
they now allow the registrars to answer the Questions of Law and the
Constitution for them;

3. The corruption and racism goes all the way to the Senate Committee
for Legal and Consitutional Affairs. Chairs Senators Barnett and
Crossin, failed to consider our submissions to the enquiries on
Judical systems and Role of Judges. As you can see, we are NOT afraid
to name names of corrupt judges and public servants who are supposed
to serve the public, because their names have already been included in
legal documents and Notices of a Constitutional Matter.

4. If Australian Judiciary cannot follow statutory laws in front of
them, how can they expect ordinary Australians to do so?

5. To the Independents in the Australian Parliament, the Australian
people have give you a Mandate to reign in two-party porkbarreling and
corruption, as seen by the Senate Committee for Legal and
Constitutional Affairs.

6. Will the Independents reign in the attempts by the Government and
Opposition to drive a wedge between White Australia and other
immigrants? Attempts such as from Scott Morrisson MP and the
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott MP advocating a second NT Intervention
against Australian Indigenous and Origines Peoples' lives and culture?

7. This production of "White Dogs" has lead not only to Aboriginal
deaths in Custody, but also of the Vietnamese father at the hands of
the Victorian Asian (?) Squad. The disbandment of the Victorian police
force makes no difference to the fact that the Vietnamese girl is now
fatherless, and no crime has been confirmed. Is vigilante law now in
force in Australia?

8. The "White Dogs" continue to hound the Hickey Family.

9. And the "White Dogs" complaining about welfare to refugees: Is it
the intention of the Government and the Leader of the Opposition to
produce more of these "dogs", but cutting welfare and depriving
deserving Australians, generating and inciting racial hatred. Will the
Independents pass laws to prosecute those who incite racial hatred and
violence?

10. We urge ACOSS and the National Welfare Rights Network to fight for
these "White Dogs", by stamping out corruption at the Centrelink
Authorised Review stage, Social Security Tribunal level and the
Administrative Appeals Tribunal level. Corruption from Deputy
President, Senior Members include John Handley, conspiring with
corrupt lawyers from Spark Helmore Paul Mentor, and AGS Tim De Uray
inter alia. There is a upcoming decision that will highlight the
rampant corruption and perversion of justice.

11. In the event that the Commonwealth and the Australian Judiciary
continue to pervert justice and the Constitution, we will declare
australia a LEGAL VOID, and we will apply Indigenous and Origines
Laws, The Human Rights Act UK (1992), as well as International
Treaties ICCPR and ICERD inter alia, under it.

12. We seek that the Australian Human Rights Commission terminate the
complaint of unlawful racial discrimination against the Commonwealth
in denying the Indigenous and Origines Peoples the Racial
Discrimination Act (Cth) 1972.

13. We seek a Habeus Corpeus for Mr Phong Ngo, for the conspiracy of
the Australian judiciary in perversion of the Evidence Act, in
particular Middleton J in Pham vs Commonwealth, inter alia.

14. We seek Mandamus against corrupt government officals and judicial
officials. Will the Indpendents seek to prosecute corrupt and inept
lawyers and corrupt officials who pervert the rule of law, leading to
massive payouts at the cost to taxpayers in cases such as Dr Haniff,
Vivian Solon, Cornelia Rau cases.

15. We seek the answers from the High Court of Australia, and we want
to know if our rights of equality before the law and being heard
before the law is protected, or are the corrupt registars allowed to
hold us prisoners in a LEGAL VOID, from the whiteman's law.

16. Justice delayed is justice denied.

Signed:

Charles PHAM

Monday, April 7, 2011

for

Indigenous & Origines Genocide Centre

Director: Robbie THORPE

Special Counsel: Charles PHAM

PO BOX 1007

Springvale

VIC 3171
From: jeremy browne <bull-***@hotmail.com>
Subject: FW: PLEASE READ
To: Received: Wednesday, 6 April, 2011, 7:33 AM

GILARD EMAIL

------

A Vietnam Veteran (A Company 7RAR Vietnam) Dave Harrison sent
this letter to PM....Send it on at will....TO ALL

EMAIL SENT TO PRIME MINISTER GILLARD 16 March 2011

David Harrison
Address taken out.

Dear Prime Minister Gillard,

I would like to express my concerns about the current situation
with muslim Asylum Seekers/ Refugees/ illegal immigrants.

I am a Vietnam veteran and fought for Australia. I went to war
when my country asked me without question and I am proud to say I am
Australian who loves my country. I am a member of the Frankston RSL
club with the largest membership in Victoria and visit on a regular
occasion to talk to my friends. All the people I talk to have the same
view as I do on the muslim people coming into our country.

This email will be put on the notice board and everyone's
attention will be brought to it as they enter the RSL. Your response
will also be put on the notice board. The RSL has over 3,000 members.

I will also sent this to everyone that I have their email address
and ask them to pass it on to all the other people they know. I guess
this will get to approx 7 to 8,000 people. Maybe more.

Therefore I ask for real answers to my questions.

I have lived in the Philippines and Thailand and understand what
the muslims are trying to do in the southern parts of those countries.

They are trying to get their own Islamic states and want to live
under their own laws and rules. They are killing everyone that stands
in their way. Men, women and children and even babies.

In Thailand they are killing all the teachers and burning down the
schools to force the kids to attend Islamic schools so they can covert
them to Islamic/muslim.

This is already happening in Australia where the Government and
other authorities are changing the rules to suit the muslims.

Take Dandenong area for example, the kindergartens and pre schools
now do not celebrate Christmas, Easter and other world Christian
events because all muslims there would be offended. Therefore the
Australian kids are being decimated against in there own country. THIS
IS AUSTRALIA not some other muslim country.

Another example is a school in Coburg were having a school BBQ and
the few muslim women on the committee ordered only halal meat.
Therefore the Australian kid had to miss out on the BBQ or eat muslim
meat. Your Centre Link and other government departments are banning
Christmas decorations and the worst disgrace is that these Government
Departments are stoping their staff observing the minute silence on
the 11 of November.

How dare your department’s heads instruct their staff in this way.
These are all to suit the muslims that hate our country and our way of
life here.

This is decimation against Australians and kids, which is a real
disgrace.

Another stupid thing your Government has done is bringing the
Sudanese to Australia. This is a Christian country however your
Government has accepted the refugees from the northern Sudan, which
are muslim, and not from the south which are Christian. How stupid.
Now every Sudanese woman I see is pregnant to get the baby bonus.
Again our taxes at work !!!!!!.

You and Kevin Rudd allow and welcome the Muslim boat people and
allow them privileges the Australian people don't get. Boats are
coming every day and there are another 10 to 15,000 muslim people
waiting in Indonesia and 10,000 in Malaysia that will be coming here.
The Sri Lanken muslims are on boats now as we speak coming direct
here.

How many do we have to take before they start bombing my children
and friends. You know and I know it won't be long before we get the
same problems and bombings as other countries.

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE THEN !!!!!!!!!!

People smuggling around the world is a very serious offence,
however your Government welcomes it.

My suggestion,
When the boats come here, have the captain and crew charged and
jailed for people smuggling. A long jail sentence of 7 to 10 years as
this will be a deterrent to other people smugglers.

Then fly the boat people back to their own country. We spend over
$400 million to build the detention centre on Christmas Island and
many millions in keeping them and giving them things that many
Australian can only dream about. The muslims destroy the centre on a
regular basis, which costs us taxpayers many millions of dollars to
repair it. Then we repair it again and again.

Now your government is going to build another near Darwin at cost
of over 90 million and 70 million to run it per year. Is this a joke
on us taxpayers?

Or is this your Government just saying welcome to all muslims.

What added value are muslims to Australia.

They don't work just take our taxpayer dollars.
Don't want to call Australia home.
Don't accept our Christian culture.
Don't want to speak English.
Don't want to abide by our laws.
Don't want to integrate.
Don't want to go to our schools.
Don't want to play sport.
And many other don’ts.

I recently went on the Clean up Australia campaign in 2 locations
with hundreds of other people attending. Guess what!!!! NOT ONE MUSLIM
OR SUDANESE THERE TO HELP. All were in their public houses relaxing
and watching TV at what they think are stupid Australians working.

All the TV footage on the shocking Queensland floods with all the
people helping to trying to clean up. I did not see one muslim or
Sudanese helping. NO
WHY, they only care about how much money and benefits they can get
out of Australia.

Do you ever see muslims or Sudanese living in cardboard boxes or
cars with their children? NO, they are all living in our public
housing FREE but Australians if they can get one have to pay.

MY QUESTIONS TO YOU AND YOUR GOVERNMENT.

* How many muslims and Sudanese refugees live in Australia now?

* What percentage of the Australian population are each group now?

* How much of total taxpayers money spent on them for the 2005,
2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 years? The total amounts.

* How much to you believe will be spent this year 2011 on
refugees?

* How much tax payers money is in the current budget to support
these people?

* If you need extra money for all the muslims boats coming, can
you tell me which budgeted area the money will come from? Is it
Hospitals, Education or reduction of Australians old age pension?

* What percentage of Australian welfare payment do these refugees
represent of the welfare budget?
* Are you going to deport the muslim trouble makers and leaders at
Christmas Island currently destroying public property?

* Why don't you allow all the Queensland and Victorian flood
victims living in tents and other shared accommodation to live in
motels like the muslims at the taxpayer’s expense?

* Why didn't you pay for the families to attend the funeral of
Sapper Jamie Larcombe who was killed recently like you did for the
muslim boat people and pay for the funeral as well?

* Is it true that these refugees get the following payments?

* Why do these muslim get a hardship allowance?

BENEFIT

AUSTRALIAN AGED PENSIONER

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN AUSTRALIA
Weekly allowance

$253.00

$472.50
Weekly Spouse allowance

$56.00

$472.50
Additional weekly hardship allowance

$0.00

$145.00

TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT

$16,068.00

$56,680.00

Some interesting Facts....

The information below should be read by everyone, whether you
agree to its contents, or not !!!

*** NOW, LET ME SEE IF I'VE GOT THIS RIGHT....

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS
HARD LABOUR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED
INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE
JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD
FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A
SPY AND
YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO A
POLITICAL
PRISON TO ROT.
IF YOU CROSS THE AUSTRALIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET:
* A JOB, IF YOU WANT ONE BUT MOST DON'T,
* AN INTERPRETER,
* FREE LEGAL AID,
* A DRIVERS LICENCE,
* A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER,
* WELFARE,
* CREDIT CARDS,
* FREE EDUCATION, AND HOUSING,
* FREE HEALTH CARE, DENTAL AND EVERYTHING ELSE,
* DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE,
* THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT
YOU DO NOT GET ENOUGH RESPECT.

Sensational

By the way the boat people are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS not asylum
seekers or refugees.

Myself and most people at the RSL (WHO ALL VOTE) would like your
response to the questions and what action you are taking to stop the
muslim boat people coming here.

Regards,

David Harrison. (Butch Harrison)
.