These "citizens of the world" who rule us have no feelings for Australia
corella
2011-05-24 04:55:16 UTC
The cultural and economic dissolution of Australia
may impoverish and disempower most Aussies, but
bloodsucker landlords, politicians, greaseball
developers, land price speculators, billionaires,
and immigration lawyers are enriched and
glorified. One great extra benefit globalist
elites get from feral immigration, is the general
chaos that helps so much in disorganizing the
Australian people and any political grass roots
opposition to mass immigration. Australia's
quisling leaders used globalism and plague
immigration to reduce the prospects for most
Aussies to the absence of any real basis for hope.
Yet Aussies are horribly afraid or ashamed to ask
serious questions about how this happened.

A people can no more possess a globalist nation
than a person can possess a flying pig. It is not
pessimistic to point out the oxymorons and
contradictions inherent in the alien globalist
ideology. We must always refute fashionable
absurdity. Australia is one of the most sheepish
and lethargic democracies around, with disinterest
in public affairs becoming a low artform - proudly
upheld as part of Aussie bovine culture. Vile
globalist tapeworms infest Aussie guts. Gutless
submission to globalism won't save you, and
piss-weak whining about the terms of your
enslavement is no remedy. It is always the
whimpering dog that gets kicked. You have all the
warning signs you need, that the Tooth Fairy is
not coming.

The collapse of the property market bubble is
providing the growth-mad immigrationist
politicians and media drones a convenient
smokescreen over the planned next wave of the
third world invasion. You have been warned, now do
something! Attitudes toward large families need to
be changed. It is immoral to have excessive
numbers of children. It's a governmental
responsibility to keep a nation's population size
sustainable despite any objections from
billionaires. The morally self-preening views of
plague immigration advocates shelter behind their
vile defamatory attacks against decent Australians
who don't want Australia invaded by deserting
ethnics who have destroyed their own countries.
Kangaroo Court Australia
2011-05-28 15:43:23 UTC
No matter how much money goes into public
transport and infrastructure, Australian cities
are third world slums packed with white trash
Australians aren't white and neither are you. You've accomplished nothing
that has improved the white race, so stop pretending to being a member.
You're just a poorly educated, underachieving right wing stooge. You're so
low in the pecking order that all no whites are above you. You have no
money.
Kevin MacDonald: "Australians Are The Niggers Of The White Race" - Should Not
Consider Themselves White or Christian
MacDonald's thesis says that Australians are the decedents of British
criminals, the low life's of British society, bottom of the barrel. That
means they are descended from men who sodomized each other on a regular
basis, and are also born criminals who cannot be trusted. Australians are
weak, bigoted and stupid. They prefer to be hewers of wood and haulers of
water than innovators or inventors, and always do as the USA says because
they have no minds of their own. In Afghanistan, their soldiers are afraid
to patrol after dark or engage in battle with the Muslims. Fear of Muslims
runs deep in Australian society. Australians are famous for complaining and
doing nothing about their plight. Outside of Australia, they are regarded as
drunken, stupid buffoons.
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41977
Saving private Wilkie, By suing the Chief of Navy and Chief of
Defense
for $100million for the conspiracy to cause injury and unlawful
Racial
Discrimination in Breach of Contract

Dear Mr Andrew Wilkie MP,
Chief of Defense,
Chief of Navy,
Australian Prime Minister,
Australian Foreign Minister,
Australian Federal Police,
Independents in the Australian Federal Parliament,
Australian Human Rights Commission,

Mr Wilkie, I understand you have been under pressure over your
alleged
Nazi Salute hazing of cadets some 20 years ago.
I can tell you Sir, that it is a culture of Discrimination, race and
gender that has been, if not encouraged, at the very least has been
ignored for a long time.

I was no surprise to see if come ahead recently.

However, the coverup and the corruption goes all the way to the High
Court Australia. The honourable Michael Kirby has already leveled
Racial Discrimination at the High Court Australia.

What is the intent to the Australian Parliament to deal with
arbitrary
and malicious and incompetent decisions from the Australian
Judiciary and High Court Australia, with the intent to pervert the
rule of law and the Australian Democracy, with the intent to deprive
and cause injuries
and death.

After requesting that the Australian Human Rights Commission
terminate
complaints of unlawful racial discrimination, We have not recieved
any
correspondence from them.
What is the intention of the Australian Parliament dealing with the
Australian Human Rights Commission, perverting the Australian Human
Rights Act 1986?

Two further complaints are now filed against

1. Chief of Defense and Chief of Navy for unlawful racial
discrimination against LT Charles Pham, in failing to provide proper
equipment and breach of contract and breach of duty of care, and
defamation;

2. The Senate Committee for Constitutional and Legal Affairs:
Senators
Barnett and Crossin et al, for conspiracy to pervert parliamentary
privilege to racially discriminate in senate inquiries.

We ask that the Australian Human Rights Commission terminate these
two
complaints asap. They have consent from us to use any pathetic
reasons
that they have been using: Out of time, Lacking in Substance.

If we don't get the termination papers by 30th May, we will consider
them terminated and that the Australian Human Rights Commission has
conspired to pervert the Human Rights Act. Citizen Arrest will be
filed against them and they may be apprehended on Indigenous and
Aboriginal Lands at any time and any place.

We advise the Australian Parliament that the Australian Constitution
is self-activated and doesnt need order from the High Court
Australia.
We advise the Australian Parliament of the Rule of Law enforced by
Lehane J in a 2000 decision for summary dimissal.

The dishonorable Australian Judicary and High Court Australia has
been
abusing their position and trust, in particular the use of ex parte
submissions where the appellant has no right of reply.

If the Australian Judiciary cannot follow their own laws, we will
apply Indigenous and Aboriginal Laws and International laws and the
Discrimination Act (UK) 1992.

In addition, we believe that curbing the power of gambling and pokies
is a wonderful idea: No need to play Russian Roulette with people's
lives. Data have shown that low income gamblers are most addicted
seeking to better their lives in the incorrect manner.

Signed:

Charles PHAM

Thursday, April 28, 2011

for Indigenous & Origines Genocide Centre
Director: Robbie THORPE
Special Counsel: Charles PHAM
PO BOX 1007
Springvale